Saturday 6 April 2013

Shopping Across The Pond!

I am currently feeling that bouncing of the walls, Christmas day morning, forgotten money found at the bottom of my purse kind of excitement. Because in  just four more sleeps I will be travelling to Washington DC! 

I have read that Washington DC is a great location for bargain vintage shopping. I'm really interested to see the differences in thrift shopping in America to the UK. Living in Manchester I have access to a large variety of independents and thrift shops. I love to shop in Manchester's famous Afflecks Palace and have not yet found anything I can compare it to in the UK, maybe Washington DC can offer me the same variety and more. 

I'll be posting in a weeks time everything that inspires Letters to Marilyn. Including my hotel: The Mansion on O Street. Yes, I am going all out vintage on this trip sleeping in this historical yet fashionable central hotel.

The Mansion on O Street Hotel Link:  http://www.omansion.com/hotel/ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment