Sunday 28 April 2013

Picnic Chic

Katie Spade
New York

I went for my first picnic of the Summer yesterday in a park in Cardiff. The sun was beautiful, even if it only lasted a couple hours at a time! But it got me thinking of a designer I came across on my trip to Washington, Katie Spade New York. There wasn't a dull colour in the shop, everything screamed Summer at me! Insect inspired jewellery twinkled from the shelves,  handbags with room especially for a bottle of rose wine and cocktail dresses that popped colour made for an entrancing shop. 

Katie Spade's fresh S/S 13 range has got me lusting after bright statement jewellery and what i'm going to call picnic chic this Sunday. 

Too see all that Katie Spade has to offer please visit: http://www.katespade.com/

$238

Picnic Perfection
$268 - $98
I just love these picnic basket style tote bags! Carrying your chosen alcohol beverage has never been made more classy, fashionable and convenient before. With this quirky head turning design no one would even notice that your actually carrying £3.50 Sainsbury's basics Rose ...

Bright Retro Styled Belts
$128 - $88 - $128
Give your Summer dress a refreshing retro twist with these colourful belts.

Gingham print dress ideal for a picnic in the park!
$428
Picnic Basket Lockett
$98

Insect earrings
$58

Bright statement necklace
$198




$128 - $78
Really want this whole range of statement jewellery. So many fresh colours to choose from, I would love to stock these beauties in Letters to Marilyn Boutique!  

Keep your cool in these 50's style shades
$138

Quirky shoulder bags to make a statement at college/university
$248
Have been informed by a friend that Katie Spade New York can also be found in Covent Garden London!

Kimberly X

0 comments:

Post a Comment