Sunday 28 April 2013

Dior PFW13

The Original Dior shop in Paris

It's taken me a while to get around to writing this post, and I am a very behind by writing about Paris Fashion Week 2013 now! But as I missed a few Sunday posts by being completely snowed under with uni work I have decided to sit down and write two today (cheating a little bit, I know). This February I took a trip to Paris with some friends in the hope we might weasel our way into Paris fashion week. Greeted by the bitchiest door man, we pretty much failed at the first hurdle! Apparently "that doesn't happen in Paris darling....You should try a different city..." So instead we decided to visit the original Dior shop, I couldn't take pictures inside unfortunately but the shop was amazing! It was like walking through a boutique apartment, with plush carpets and mirrored walls. Each room had a different range of products. I loved the fragrance room, my favourite perfume being Miss Dior I instantly fell in love with this room. 

Well, today I won £4 on a scratch card!! (I never win anything!) So I will spend my winnings on more scratch cards in the hope I win enough to shop at Dior, possible right? Well if I am so lucky then my Sunday lust list has to come right off of Dior's PFW 13 catwalk. 

The following images I took from Now Fashion, please visit their website for your fashion inspiration: http://nowfashion.com/21-01-2013-christian-dior-couture-spring-summer-2013-paris-show-3054.html

Christian Dior Coutre
21 Jan 2013
S/S 13 Paris

I love this silhouette 

I would wear this to my wedding I love it so much!

Yellow is one of the colours to be seen wearing this Summer
I love the use of the floral detail

Contrasting tights seem to be a French staple
Beautiful shades of blue




Kimberly X

0 comments:

Post a Comment