Wednesday 29 May 2013

S/S 13 Jaeger is going natural!

I haven't posted in a while because I have been working a lot of hours the past couple of weeks. I work for Jaeger Men's tailoring in Manchester, I really enjoy my job but it was so nice to catch a break!

I had a couple of days off work so decided to go home to the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire for the weekend. The Forest was so pretty as the Blue Bells have come out, which has inspired me to create a style/nature post about the colours that feature very strongly in Jaeger's Women's wear S/S 13 range.

Riding through the Forest on Flint was just beautiful. The weather was fantastic and you could smell the blue bells. The sun was bright and brought out all kinds of blues and greens. I have tried to match the colours below. All garments are from the Jaeger website.









I hope you enjoyed this post! It was short and sweet but I hope to be updating more regularly again in the coming weeks.

Kimberly X





0 comments:

Post a Comment