Tuesday 7 May 2013

Bank Holiday Haul Part 2! X


Continuing on from my bank holiday haul...

I bought this floral shirt dress with cut out shoulders from RepublicRepublic always have brilliant sales I bagged this dress for £15 down from £28! I think it fits very well with my new tights too.

£15 in Sale from Republic
Outfit


Topshop Shoes and WKD Tights from earlier post


Noah's Arch Necklace
I always get comments when ever I wear my Noah's arch Necklace. I bought it from Topshop last year and can't even remember how much I paid, but have never seen it in store since. So glad I snapped this quirky necklace up when I saw it!


Ebay Win!
Such a girlie Summer outfit!

Love the neckline on this
 I have been on Ebay again... I wouldn't recommend the Ebay app to anyone it is seriously addictive. Anyway two more successful bids were won. I won this 50's style floral dress and some vintage style shoes from Topshop. Both came to just £18 and are perfect for my Summer holiday to Greece!

When you get bored of losing bids on Ebay visit ASOS Market Place, it is a fantastic place to get vintage pieces or quirky items from on-line boutiques. I bought this 90's floral button down dress from the boutique Vi Nouveau. 



This cropped oatmeal coloured jumper is the perfect cover - up

Now to wait for pay day.... Hope you enjoyed my post! 

Kimberly X


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your style, the 40s/50s with the girlie florals looks so lovely! X

http://confessionsofashopaholic23.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Thank you Robyn! I have followed your blog I think it's really good! X

Post a Comment