Tuesday 7 May 2013

Bank Holiday Haul Part 1 X

This bank holiday Sunday caused for less wishing and more shopping, so this weekend I decided to shop from a brand on a previous Sunday Lust List.  

I have been after some contrast seam dotted tights for a while now and so these faux vintage retro tights from What Katie Did were the perfect match. The 50's pin-up style details on the tights really bring your vintage outfit to life. They are 74% Nylon and come beautifully gift wrapped. 





£9.50



I also ordered a lipstick from Besame Cosmetics. You can find this brand on the What Katie Did Website. The Lipstick comes in a 40's reproduction gold plated decorative case and if you pay full price you get a velvet pouch to keep it in. I love that Besame recreate lipstick in the shades of Hollywood starlets and the lipstick leaves a semi-matt finish, that provides a full coverage in just one coat and feels light enough to wear to work. I went for the Dusty Rose shade so that I could wear it to work, although I am wishing I had ordered the Besame Red shade as well! I worked a 9 hour shift yesterday and I only needed to reapply once which I thought was pretty good seen as I am constantly talking to customers for hours. The shades vary in price. The red shades are around £22 as these are probably the most popular and the other shades are around £9.50. I got mine for £5 because it didn't come with a box or velvet pouch  which is great value for money if you are on a budget like me and can't justify spending £22 on a lipstick! 


Dusty Rose
Gold Plated Bullet Case

Dusty Rose - £5 (Not boxed) £10 (full-price)



Bank Holiday Haul part 2 will be posted shortly after I have taken some decent pictures!

Kimberly X


0 comments:

Post a Comment