Monday 8 April 2013

What's in My Bag?


I have seen a lot of these posts, maybe it's just because I am nosey but I find it intriguing what people carry around with them on a daily basis. So I thought I would create my own. I won my bag recently on an Ebay bid. I have been looking for a satchel for a while but not come across one quite like this, so I am currently in the honeymoon stage where I will wear it with anything, to any where! I was really excited to receive this in the post as it's real leather and I love the all things floral. 

So what's in the bag today?

Umbrella: The small floral umbrella from Primark never leaves my bag no matter what the weather is like when I leave the house, the weather is so unpredictable in Manchester. 

Make-up: I always carry my rose tinted Vaseline and Benefit blusher around with me for constant top ups. I love the  pinky shade the Hervana blush gives me. Not sure why the blue Topshop nail varnish is in there but its great for top ups as its from the 'peel off' range, so you can peel off your chipped varnish and re-apply on the go. 

Miss Dior Perfume: I love this scent, makes me feel very summery. I never leave the house without it! 

The Essentials: Green purse from urban outfitters is my favourite colour. I must always have my iPod, couldn't live a day without music! Finally the boring stuff like house keys, chewing gum and hang gel that never leave my bag.

Thanks for reading my pointless post! ;) 

Kimberly X


3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh your bag is so beautiful:) so springy ;)x
like your wallet too;)
and yes, i agree, pretty strange to enjoy seeing what other people are carrying in their bags;)X


http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love that satchel!! so cute :P .. I want to do 'whats in the bag' hahha xx

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! Ebay is the place to be :P X

Post a Comment